• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Bobisback

International Regular
Signup form.

First Name: Chris
Last Name: Dwyer
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS): CR
Handedness (LHB/RHB): RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): OS
General Batting position (1-11): 6

Batting Avge: 32.7
Bowling Avge: 29.2
Bowling Econ. (optional): 4.3

Batting SR (FC cricket): 92.7
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.) 15

Email Address: bobisback_diablo@hotmail.com

Loony BoB

International Captain
NZTailender said:
Hi, welcome aboard :)

Townsy - just what we're looking for?
We already have two spinning all rounders, not to mention three highly capable spinners as it is, and we're not short on batsmen either (they're just mostly out of form). What we need is a seamer that knows how to bat, a la Hancock or Brown of last season, so we can bolster our lower order, particularly in OD.

First Name:Matt
Last Name:Smith
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS):MR Smith
Keeper? N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M):F
General Batting position (1-11): 5

Batting Avge: 36.1
Bowling Avge: 28.4
Bowling Econ. (optional): 3.6

Batting SR (FC cricket):111.2
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.) 21

Email Address:matty@hotmail.co.uk

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yes, please, Liam. We'll have Matt Smith #2.

EDIT: Do you have a nickname, Matt? With two Matt Smiths, this could get awfully confusing. :D

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
If things go well for me, you'll play for CW Colts, because you're exactly the kind of player I've been holding out for :D

And yeah, I'll try to call you Beamer. Just note that there's another Matt Smith, although he plays for CW Blue so hopefully the confusiong won't go too far with the others who don't pick up on the nickname.

Oh, and welcome to CWLand. :)

cheers mate.

yeh i will try and do my best for the colts.
my mate treva plays for the reds so hopefully i can cream him all over the place!!
if you can just call me beamer!!
if not my favourite cricketer is simon jones maybe i could be called that if you want??

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bobisback said:
Signup form.

First Name: Chris
Last Name: Dwyer
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS): CR
Keeper? N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): OS
General Batting position (1-11): 6

Batting Avge: 32.7
Bowling Avge: 29.2
Bowling Econ. (optional): 4.3

Batting SR (FC cricket): 92.7
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.) 15

Email Address: bobisback_diablo@hotmail.com
Welcome to the system. :)
You'll be signed by a team as soon as the captains have a look at you and see where you'd best fit in.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just to confirm that Matt "Beamer" Smith has signed for the Cricket Web Colts in a move approved by the CWBCC.

There's also a Simon Jones already in the system btw.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Bowl-A-Beamer said:
my mate treva plays for the reds so hopefully i can cream him all over the place!!
Oh, you will fit into the Colts side perfectly if you keep that attitude towards any Reds bowlers up. :D
if you can just call me beamer!!

if not my favourite cricketer is simon jones maybe i could be called that if you want??
Beamer / Smith will do just fine. :) We actually already have an S Jones in CW Black, so that wouldn't really help any :p

Loony BoB said:
Oh, you will fit into the Colts side perfectly if you keep that attitude towards any Reds bowlers up. :D
yeh smash em to pieces is what i say.
i see treva played his last game with a highesh econ,that will get into 10 when i'm finished with him:laugh:

Beamer / Smith will do just fine. :) We actually already have an S Jones in CW Black, so that wouldn't really help any :p
oh:laugh: ,ok Beamer/Smith will do fine,now lets win this thing!!!

oh one quick question,is it 1 dayers and 4 dayers or what??

Loony BoB

International Captain
Yup, FC matches here are 5 days I believe, and we have List-A one day games as well. Whenever you aren't in the playing XI for Colts, you'll play for a Grade Cricket side (although this might not happen for the next round or two, as you'll need to be allocated to a grade side by Vimes before this happens).

Maybe I should write up an updated FAQ sometime...