• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
That's a fair assessment.

I'd like to add that we raised £45 alone which was the highest pro-rata income of any group, all thanks to my poem ;)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
We have slave auctions in our school as well. the 7th formers are the slaves and anyone else below 7th form buy the slaves..

ofcourse the money earned goes for school funds..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sorry Ponting.. im having exams at the moment etc and am really really busy.. so the next update would be by the time the new season begins when we tour Australia

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Hey guys...

There is no such thing as a "decent" photo of me so I will leave it up to you as to what you want to do...

Lord...The site looks great...can't wait for the next update!

Eyes

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
no its not folded.. although i do want people visiting the webpage frequently to show interest of me having to update it each time atleast .. after i make the latest updates..

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I think the webpage would be a good place for the CW board to use as a place to post articles, opinions, etc.

Also matches should be posted up there, as it would keep people from getting the results from the forum and not going to the site.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea i think its just the main page and som pages that work..

yea mr ponting ill have som thought about whatu suggested and will probably do something along those lines..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With CW XI simming and management, ALftA 2, WCC Auckland, CW duties, A-level prep., band practice and performance etc., I certianly don't have the time to get it done. It's up to Reuben or anyone else who would like to help out.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I don't think anyone expects you to, Liam.

Halsey, you're a year 10, you don't have any work to do, ever...

ash chaulk

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
With CW XI simming and management, ALftA 2, WCC Auckland, CW duties, A-level prep., band practice and performance etc., I certianly don't have the time to get it done. It's up to Reuben or anyone else who would like to help out.
how the **** do u do it all woah

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Any updates?
hold the pressure please people..

im certainly a lot busy.. managing cwxi along with liam .. wcchampshire.. captaining the 2nd XI soccer team.. last year of school, studying trying to get into engineering.. band practise .. Rep Cricket winter training.. girlfriend .. social life drinkin organizing parties..

So please give me a break until i come to a good period.. if anyone wishes to help temporarily ill give the required guidance..