• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW U19 Players

luffy

International Captain
Looking for a leadership role amongst the team this season. Will help out Zac Richie when needed, tbh.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
It's good to see a bit of interest in regards to the captaincy and vice captaincy, but they are given out by the selection panel based on a few things at the time the squad's picked. Good luck :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Considering Jack is Player Rep, im the NT Coach and in the national set up we have Red captain,Hak. Trav wouldn't be the first person to have duel roles in CW Cricket. IMO its just Trav Demeza Jnr (Blue Captain) and Trav Demeza Snr (U19 Board Member).

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Considering Jack is Player Rep, im the NT Coach and in the national set up we have Red captain,Hak. Trav wouldn't be the first person to have duel roles in CW Cricket. IMO its just Trav Demeza Jnr (Blue Captain) and Trav Demeza Snr (U19 Board Member).
Those were my initial thoughts into the entire scheme of things at CW also, especially as i've already been doing the whole U/19 thing (including simming the matches ....) for a fair while now.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Personally think that captains shouldn't be involved with management of the U-19s. I reckon it's better to get as many different people into a role as possible, and giving a single member multiple roles isn't going to help us as far as I'm concerned. Give someone else a shot.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Personally think that captains shouldn't be involved with management of the U-19s. I reckon it's better to get as many different people into a role as possible, and giving a single member multiple roles isn't going to help us as far as I'm concerned. Give someone else a shot.
fair call.