• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cup Prelim Round (Academy Round)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Draw for the Prelim Round of the "CW Bar" - CW Cup has been announced...

The following 10 Teams have been selected from the Academy to play off for a chance to enter the Main draw of the CW Cup...

Rome vs Barcelona @ ACT
Athens vs Oslo @ Kent
Denver vs Berlin @ Karachi
Dublin vs Montreal @ Free State
Paris vs Lisbon @ Guyana

For the Academy Guys, the info you need is in the CW Cup Discussion thread... Games are 60 overs... Please post your team in the thread provided in the Team Sheets section....

Simon can you send Bugs a VC4 file with the above teams in it...

Cheers
Blewy

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if u need it before monday i wont be able too, dont u have the file still?

bluespottyzebra

Cricket Spectator
Bit unfair that all academy teams don't have an opportunity in the cup e.g. Amsterdam!!!

Couldn't you have taken the top ten from the academy league?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Its the way the draw was worked out mate...

Unfortunatley we couldn't accomodate everyone and were originally only expecting 10 academy sides....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we actually chose which sides would be in it befire the season actually started, just unlucky your side missed out really....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Academy managers, I have decided in all fairness to scrap the round which was held...

All teams who are wishing to attempt to qualify for the CW Bar Cup please leave your team details here...

All interested sides will be involved in a Round robin comp with the top 5 sides moving through to the Main draw...

You will play every team in the comp once...

Please when posting your team please post the squad that you wish to take part in all your games...

I will be running the games sometime next week so HURRY!!!!!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Oslo Tigers would like to try out - their bowling attack has been roaring through the academy league so far.

C Richards
F Gow
G Liebenberg
S Kroll
A Dani
G Newlands
+T Cleef
D Tuffey
A Morris
M McGregor
C Martin

cbuts

International Debutant
Agnew
Griffith
Collyer
Worthington
Denver
Cameron
Harvey +
Beasley
Nash
Wilson
Lewis

bluespottyzebra

Cricket Spectator
Amsterdam Team for the CW Cup:

E Smith
I Grant
M Clarke (C)
I Vernon
M Lewis
C Liptrot
S Holcombe (WK)
G Rigby
K Ewing
U Fortune
W Tully

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Lucky man cbuts, you got Collyer.:)

Hopefully the Montreal manager gets into this so my other rookie can play...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Berlin

A Holland
A Bacher
H Twentyman
L Emerson
D Marsh
U Melly
A Halliwell
Y Tennyson
U Gordon
P Collins
C Mudalidge

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Games and R1 draw 2morrow, if no more teams are submitted then those above automatically get through and will select others to join them...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok well only 4 teams were submitted so all 4 automatically go through...

I then went back through the records to see who was most deserving of the 5th spot and i decdided that Montreal were...

So the following academy sides will be going through to the Main draw of the CW Bar Cup...

Oslo
Dublin
Amsterdam
Berlin
Montreal

Draw released soon!!!!!