• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Current Most Lethal Bowler

masterblaster10

Cricket Spectator
Someone who get's your hurt pumping (and you wish you were not the batsman facing), every time he bowls. It's like you could expect a wicket to fall any ball.

Mine - Shoaib Akthar.

Langeveldt

Soutie
masterblaster10 said:
Someone who get's your hurt pumping (and you wish you were not the batsman facing), every time he bowls. It's like you could expect a wicket to fall any ball.

Mine - Shoaib Akthar.
Fidel Edwards.. Just something about this guy that I really don't want to be facing!

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
On shoiabs day he is the most devastating bowler.I remember a match where the aussies where 65-1 and in a matter of a few overs it was 78-6

bestfriendh

Cricket Spectator
hi

if u ask me...........the most exciting fast bowler has to be shoaib akhtar...a real feast for da eyes.....and to some extent harbhajan singh when bowling in india :laugh: 8-)

adharcric

International Coach
akhtar, bhajji, muralitharan or mcgrath, on their days ... surprised no one considered mcgrath after what he's done lately
devastating on some days and pathetic on others (akhtar) is not truly "devastating"