• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketers who Smoke ?

Swervy

International Captain
a massive zebra said:
Im in Ilkley (near Keighley) ATM and its too wet to play Cricket in the garden.

Why is Keighley pronounced Keithley? :blink:
well I am hoping it will have dried out for tomorrow, I havent played for 3 weeks now, and i am desparate for a game esp with the seaon almost over.

I dont know why Keighley is pronounced Keithley!!!!!!

I hear there as been some bad flooding over near Ilkley

a massive zebra

International Captain
Swervy said:
well I am hoping it will have dried out for tomorrow, I havent played for 3 weeks now, and i am desparate for a game esp with the seaon almost over.

I dont know why Keighley is pronounced Keithley!!!!!!

I hear there as been some bad flooding over near Ilkley
Yes but fortunetly the river Wharfe has not burst its banks near the cricket grounds, so they are merely drenched, not waterlogged. The Aire-Wharfe Cup Final is supposed to be played in Ilkley tomorrow :-O

FRAZ

International Captain
Pat Sympcox, Even saw him in the balcony doing that , Saeed Anwar , Inzamam are big time smokers .

Sehwag309

Banned
Tendulkar Smokes

Now, How do I know...well if I said I knew him won't be enough so it's either u saw on TV or take everyone's word

sportychic33

State 12th Man
lord_of_darkness said:
dont think anyone from NZ smokes.. maybe has after quitting cricket.. but it would be crap for their image if they smoked while they were still playin etc..
umm incorrect. . . Chris Martin smokes - trying to quit but still tends to have a smoke a session supposedly

Louie Vincent smokes - though i think he is trying to quit as well. not sure about the rest of them

FRAZ

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Half the South African team smoke, but only when they get the really good stuff in the West Indies. :p
Once I said the same thing but i got warnings from every staff member that I am racist .............. But any ways yeah that stuff rocks ........

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe this rubbish, has become a thread and exists !!

May be someone can start one on Cricketers who fart or cricketers who burp maybe !! :D

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FRAZ said:
Once I said the same thing but i got warnings from every staff member that I am racist .............. But any ways yeah that stuff rocks ........
I don't see how it is racist. The South African test cricketers were caught doing it and everyone knows there's some good 'stuff' in the West Indies.

Swervy

International Captain
JASON said:
I can't believe this rubbish, has become a thread and exists !!

May be someone can start one on Cricketers who fart or cricketers who burp maybe !! :D

cricketers dont fart do they.....nah they are gentlemen.

Although I do beleive the NZ Womens cricket team have bad wind issues :D

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Swervy said:
cricketers dont fart do they.....nah they are gentlemen.

Although I do beleive the NZ Womens cricket team have bad wind issues :D
Some people do get a little upset when England get beaten aye. If only it had happened more times on tour.( not only last night)

Swervy

International Captain
Tamara said:
Some people do get a little upset when England get beaten aye. If only it had happened more times on tour.( not only last night)

sorry ..you have lost me there ( iwas only kidding about the ladies having gaseous emissions)