• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketer Look-A-Likes

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just been watching The Match on Sky (I know, I'm not proud of it, but it's Sunday) & this one struck me:

Paul Hendy (alleged TV presenter)

Paul Collingwood (alleged international all-rounder)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Can't find a decent pic of Conrad Hunte from the 1990s, but was just watching a program on West Indian cricket and he:

bore a passing resemblance to Benson:

Do-do dooo do - do do do-doooo do. Do-do dooo do. Do-do-do-do-do-do-do.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
[IMG/]http://www.football.co.uk/shared/images/news/wat_adrianboothroyd.jpg

Watford manager Adie Boothroyd

[IMG/]http://www.gner.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/CD276D60-046D-4BA0-910D-153A402440AA/0/Award_Linsley.gif[IMG]

And Steve Harmison (The one on thE left)

JPLCCC

Cricket Spectator
Ryan Sidebottom and Deirdre Barlow.

The Old Trafford 'B' Stand - which I have sat in for 10 years - never had such good a night as the day/nighter vs Yorkshire when Sidebottom chucked down 30 in an over, then came to field near us...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Ryan Sidebottom and Deirdre Barlow.

The Old Trafford 'B' Stand - which I have sat in for 10 years - never had such good a night as the day/nighter vs Yorkshire when Sidebottom chucked down 30 in an over, then came to field near us...
Hahaha. I remember that game. Brilliant. Got the last train home with some bloke who'd been kicked out for shouting stuff at a black steward.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've mentioned this before, but now I shall back it up with images....

Justin from Hollyoaks, teacher's pet and local thug

Andrew Flintoff, world-class all-rounder