• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web U-19 Cricket

readie

State Regular
Cmon fellas I can see this never getting off the ground here. Someone send me the files and I'll be happy to do some of the simming if you like.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I have a week off work, will sort everything out during that week. No one had issues with VC4, so it looks like me Nick will be simming matches.

readie

State Regular
Any news fellas. Putting my hand up again to help out or whatever. I haven't got programs but if i can get my hands on em happy to do stuff

readie

State Regular
Feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. I'll sim it gradually as I have time before next season if you guys want.....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The whole game having a bit of downtime at the moment. I'd suggest this would be low on the priorities list when it's up and running again.

David

International 12th Man
To be fair to readie, he is offering to help, seems keen, would be nice to see some activity.

That said, back in my day there were none of these crazy Under-19 shenanigans. :ph34r:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If really are keen Readie. Put together stats for home side, visiting sides, research ground conditions and fixtures. Not high on the to do list for me.

99*

International Debutant
If really are keen Readie. Put together stats for home side, visiting sides, research ground conditions and fixtures. Not high on the to do list for me.
What would be the best method to gather stats for players? Going through scorecards from cricinfo (is there anywhere better?) and collating them like that. If so I might volunteer and give it a go.