• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Team for Madden NFL 2003

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NikhilN said:
wouldnt you call cricket a passion?
Yes and it's that kind of passion, desire and sportsmanship that was exhibited in that Red Sox v Yankees series. Classic for the ages.

NikhilN

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Yes and it's that kind of passion, desire and sportsmanship that was exhibited in that Red Sox v Yankees series. Classic for the ages.
I really dont see how people like baseball? it gets so boring...hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get one base, hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get one base...

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Was that the series where a guy threw a chair and it hit a spectator?

That was the first time I have ever watched an MLB game in my life and that's what I saw. At the time I was wondering if this is a regular occurence in baseball! That has no place in sport. Ever.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
The only good player is NY `Godzilla' Matsuri or something...!

coz hes japanese

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Oh and if you want something to distract you from cricket, try a bit of Rugby, now theres passion!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
NikhilN said:
I really dont see how people like baseball? it gets so boring...hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get one base, hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get out, hit get one base...
As opposed to dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, some guys walk over to the other side, dot ball, dot ball... ;)

NikhilN

International Regular
Samuel_Vimes said:
As opposed to dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, dot ball, some guys walk over to the other side, dot ball, dot ball... ;)
yup...much better

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KennyD said:
The only good player is NY `Godzilla' Matsuri or something...!

coz hes japanese
Hideki Matsui. Believe me, there are a lot of other good and better players.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Saying Matsui's the best guy out there is just being plain ignorant.There are much better players.Barry Bonds perhaps?

P.S OOTP is a great game.You can edit just about everythin for the players.Its kinda like CM only more customizable.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
First Name: Xavier
Last Name: Rose
College: FSU (Florida State University)
Position: QB
Jersey No.: 10
Years Pro: Rookie
Hand: Right

Left

Right