• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're allowed to pick retired players, but keep in mind that the players who haven't played in a while wouldn't be amazing in real life and hence won't be amazing here either. An amazing player who retired in 2016 might go okay but he likely won't be world class, and someone who retired in the 80s will likely be useless.
Do you still account differently for players retired from Tests/FC but not other forms of the game vs players that have given it all up like Gambhir for example?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Remember that a good drafter when about to go to bed, sends their pick to someone who picks after them or Cribb.

morgieb

Remember that a good drafter when about to go to bed, sends their pick to someone who picks after them or Cribb.
Will be harder on CW due to lack of PM's, VM's would just give too much away. Though I suppose a lot of us have Cribb on Facebook.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It also can get to a point where it’s obvious Phlegm isn’t about to pick Rahim and I’m immediately after him, but yeah Facebook first.

Daemon

Marcuss has informed me via instagram that he's picking Mitch Marsh, Flem you're up.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
just like old times

Quite up for assisting a newcomer, shame I can't provide any h4x knowledge of the sim yet
My limited experience testing it myself so far suggests that third innings h4x is going to follow us from ITC, even though I made this one myself :laugh:

morgieb

Can't believe I forgot about Philander. Oh well still plenty of gun quicks left.