• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well that helps things immensely

Vijay
Renshaw
Pope
Kohli
AB
Foakes
Pandya
Curran
Maharaj
Haze
Olivier

P Malan
Siraj
Leach
Trott

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was hoping nobody picked anyone who'd be impacted by the Intercontinental Cup or Afghanistan/Irish domestic cricket, because that stuff isn't working properly yet in the database. I got all the way to Round 16 thinking I'd be able to put off fixing it until the bigger draft. :laugh:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was hoping nobody picked anyone who'd be impacted by the Intercontinental Cup or Afghanistan/Irish domestic cricket, because that stuff isn't working properly yet in the database. I got all the way to Round 16 thinking I'd be able to put off fixing it until the bigger draft. :laugh:
Oh FFS GAS.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Has Rashid even played any Afghan FC cricket? Intercontinental Cup yes but I can't recall him actually turning out in anything local with the red ball.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Has Rashid even played any Afghan FC cricket? Intercontinental Cup yes but I can't recall him actually turning out in anything local with the red ball.
Yeah I don't think he has, but Afghan/Irish domestic cricket only doesn't work because the ICup doesn't (it just doesn't have a base on how good Ireland and Afghanistan are to then apply to their domestic comps). Once I fix the latter the former will be automatically fixed anyway.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I don't think he has, but Afghan/Irish domestic cricket only doesn't work because the ICup doesn't (it just doesn't have a base on how good Ireland and Afghanistan are to then apply to their domestic comps). Once I fix the latter the former will be automatically fixed anyway.
OK yep, understand. Still pretty new to this sort of thing

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just on this, looks like he did but only before the competition got FC status.

Ahmad Shah Abdali 4-day Tournament, 2016/17 - Speen Ghar Region Cricket Team Records & Stats | ESPNcricinfo.com

(it'll still count the same)