• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket web New skin !!!!!!!!

masterblaster

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Strange that alot are having problems, to me it's easy on the eyes and easy to read - I can see a reason if it was bright white but the dull gray takes the sharpness out of it IMO.

What would work for you guys a slightly darker gray?

Mind you there was alot more negative response from the last design when launched with all those funny new bold colours and you all come to love it :D - Give it a week and you probley wont be able to remember what the old one looked like :D
Agreed, its fantastic

Langeveldt

Soutie
Rich2001 said:
Strange that alot are having problems, to me it's easy on the eyes and easy to read - I can see a reason if it was bright white but the dull gray takes the sharpness out of it IMO.

Mind you there was alot more negative response from the last design when launched with all those funny new bold colours and you all come to love it :D - Give it a week and you probley wont be able to remember what the old one looked like :D
Wahey..

Bloody people... :)

biased indian

International Coach
Rich2001 said:

Rich,James what about the poll result you should have a look at it its not readable

Rich2001

International Captain
biased indian said:
no ane as looked it so far why ?????
The trouble is that not everything is sperate in the way it's coloured, if you change the colour of that it has a knock on effect to some other areas with the same colour, therefore making it a worse problem overall (I think hopfully James can confirm or fix tonight)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
The trouble is that not everything is sperate in the way it's coloured, if you change the colour of that it has a knock on effect to some other areas with the same colour, therefore making it a worse problem overall (I think hopfully James can confirm or fix tonight)
It's possible to counter that, it's just usually not worth the trouble. But if it needs to be done, it can be, using the custom CSS thingy.

biased indian

International Coach
Rich2001 said:
u just have to change the fore colour of the font which show the how many have voted text