• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Simulators

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hi Guys,

Do you know what and where is the best cricket simulator program?
For me the Cricket Captain games have usually fulfilled my simming needs, but it depends what you want to do with it.

ITC (Internet Test Cricket) was the most customisable free sim, but I don't think it's available any more.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Cricket Captain 2019 is available on Steam for 10 EUR.
Or Cricket Coach, sadly the 2014 version only, for 6 GBP is not a bad choice either.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Cricket Captain 2019 is available on Steam for 10 EUR.
Or Cricket Coach, sadly the 2014 version only, for 6 GBP is not a bad choice either.
Yes I loved Cricket Coach! A shame there has been no new game for so long now hope one does eventually come out as despite lack of 3D always found it a more fulfilling game then Cricket Captain

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
I find the Cricket coach the most suitable cricket simulator program.
Cricket player is good for;
  • The most huge database (as it gives you the option of the huge volume of players)
  • Realistic simulations
  • A wide range of ground sizes and improved UI 2D representations for the day/night matches have made it a great simulator.

Last edited: