• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
So character = swinging your bat and dancing like a prat when you hit a 6?

If that's character then I'm surprised Dwayne Bravo hasn't done something like that.

It's not a fault btw, I'm just disagreeing with what you say.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So character = swinging your bat and dancing like a prat when you hit a 6?

If that's character then I'm surprised Dwayne Bravo hasn't done something like that.

It's not a fault btw, I'm just disagreeing with what you say.
It's not a 'fault' as such, but you're putting a negative spin on something which I don't think is very good.

Yes, that is character. If you realise what Andre Nel is like, and seen the incident in it's entirety, then you would understand it a bit more IMO. Sreesanth did his little dance after smacking Nel for six purely to rile the fast bowler up, which I'm sure it did.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Your fault if you can't appreciate a bit of character in the game.
I hate it when people like David Loyd automatically label people 'characters', if they are: fat, bad at fielding, idiots like Sreesanth who make a fool of themselves, get angry easily, etc.....

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hate it when people like David Loyd automatically label people 'characters', if they are: fat, bad at fielding, idiots like Sreesanth who make a fool of themselves, get angry easily, etc.....
Well, they stand out from the 'normal' cricketers don't they?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Was actually looking for a clip of Heath on YouTube earlier today. Anyone reckon they could find one, not too good on the search thing they have.