• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Cricket Master 2005 Development Thread*

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
See, you were just trying to degrade Horo and I's game to make yours look better.

Why don't they come up with something original?
Why don't you?
When really, the game probably won't even be released...if it does, it will most likely be bad and un-realistic.
So should I say the same to you?
But you are getting a lot of people excited over nothing, there is one thing putting out these beautiful screenshots, but there are also a lot of algothms and code that has been designed and written.
Should I be excited about your game?
Maybe try and come up with something more creative and innovative, but simple at the same time.
LOL no graphics and a basic layout, how boring.
would love to get some ideas from you and hopefully add to my already growing features list.
Well in that case, we won't release our features publically if you are going to rip them off us.
just a quick note that development on my new game "World Championship Cricket League Challenge" is well under way.
Don't post anything about another game in this thread.
i can't really program too well
What about all of the advanced code algorithms that you need your game to work? Your game will not succeed.

Dant

Cricket Spectator
Screenshots Released!

Hey guys,

After minutes in the making, i have finally developed my first screenshot!!!
I'm so excited guys, you can find it at the link below...

http://www.hotsnapshots.com/enter.asp?username=WORLDCRICKET

Ok, thats enough excitement for one day, now to the logo competition. As you would of seen from the screenshot, a new logo has been decided and the winner is....

duffarama

good on you mate! you will receive a free copy of the freeware game "World Championship Cricket League Challenge" once its released.

Now over to the complex algorithm, now this has been giving me some heartache and may push release of the game to February. I'm trying to work out this random function...

rnd(100)
random(50)

dunno, but i keep getting errors, hopefully maybe one of you hotshot vb programmers can help me out.

enough of me guys and remember, you can join my mailing list - just send an e-mail to

send_dant_an_email@worldchampionshipcricketleague.co.uk

DANT

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Dant said:
Hey guys,

After minutes in the making, i have finally developed my first screenshot!!!
I'm so excited guys, you can find it at the link below...

http://www.hotsnapshots.com/enter.asp?username=WORLDCRICKET

Ok, thats enough excitement for one day, now to the logo competition. As you would of seen from the screenshot, a new logo has been decided and the winner is....

duffarama

good on you mate! you will receive a free copy of the freeware game "World Championship Cricket League Challenge" once its released.

Now over to the complex algorithm, now this has been giving me some heartache and may push release of the game to February. I'm trying to work out this random function...

rnd(100)
random(50)

dunno, but i keep getting errors, hopefully maybe one of you hotshot vb programmers can help me out.

enough of me guys and remember, you can join my mailing list - just send an e-mail to

send_dant_an_email@worldchampionshipcricketleague.co.uk

DANT
go away none wants to hear about your **** game!

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
if you ain't interested in these games why are you hanging around here, dant? go away this isn't a thread for you to moan

James

Cricket Web Owner
DANT - you're more than welcome to create a thread about your game but don't go spamming this one please - keep it on topic.

Horo

Cricket Spectator
is this idiot the guy who was meant to of made ITC.

it gets u thinking how sad someones life must be to go on like that.all we are doing is trying to make a freeware game for ppl to enjoy and some big geek who obviously has a ****house life starts talken crap like that lol

wat a sad person

Last edited:

Priddo

Cricket Spectator
He's alil to sassy for my liking. Its obvious he thinks he is some kind of bigshot better then anyone who uses VB. He most likely usesc or c++ (maybe a mixture of both) but does it poorly and is taking out his shattered dreams on poor old duff and horo.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
He's quite clearly not Dan Thomas, who created all the ITC series, helped develop ICC and has also given me useful hints with the progress of Magpie, as he has a login on CW of CricketGames.com and has been registered for a long, long time. This guy's just in here to make trouble.

Suggest you ignore him and allow him to hang himself.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
The Dan T I know doesn't go around spamming threads, I doubt it is him.

Or maybe its all a conspiracy to make me believe he was a decent person :happy:

Dant

Cricket Spectator
No i'm not dan thomas - Dan Thorpe

Sorry guys for stuffing you around, you said your thread was getting a bit boring and noone was saying anything - so i thought id stir the pot a bit (but i was also ****ed off about something one of u guys said not long ago - and wanted to get back at you). But anyway, good luck with the game and hopefully you do get to finish it because the screenshots do look quite professional.

Dan T

Dant

Cricket Spectator
No i'm not dan thomas - Dan Thorpe

Sorry guys for stuffing you around, you said your thread was getting a bit boring and noone was saying anything - so i thought id stir the pot a bit (but i was also ****ed off about something one of u guys said not long ago - and wanted to get back at you). But anyway, good luck with the game and hopefully you do get to finish it because the screenshots do look quite professional.

I couldn''t quite tell if u guys actually thought i was making a game called "World Championship Cricket League Challenge", but it was actually just a joke, buy anyway.

Dan T

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Dant said:

I couldn''t quite tell if u guys actually thought i was making a game called "World Championship Cricket League Challenge", but it was actually just a joke, buy anyway.

Dan T
i know u were joking about the u making "World Championship Cricket League Challenge" well atleast trying to give us the ***** about it. but wat was this comment that was said that gave u the *****?

DJellett

International Debutant
Errrrr........I hate DTA....remember how there was that big war and he was at the centre of it (quite willingly I might add)

Other old CricketGames forumers - Ash Chaulk - the legendary Viveashean
We watched as he transfered from a normal young man to a nigga G

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
off topic i know but how many posts did you ever make on the cricketgames.com forum dylan? i certainly dont remember you being there