• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket in 2028 Olympics

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Flag football. Now that's weird. Considering that it will be played in the US, I don't know which other nations play this sport.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Flag football. Now that's weird. Considering that it will be played in the US, I don't know which other nations play this sport.
Think it might be quite a big university/college sport but then so are ultimate frisbee and Quidditch and I don't think they should be Olympic sports.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Honestly I don’t see the point of having cricket in the olympics. No where near as much competive nations for cricket compared to the other sports. But olympics does seem to be adding a lot more sports lately I remember seeing rock climbing in the last olympics

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
There will be six teams each for Men's and Women's Cricket.
Yes, ICC has proposed the above. But there are 108 nations with t20i status. And this is apart from the nations of the west indies.

There should at least be a knockout qualifying event instead of just taking the rankings. Also, top 6 instead of top 10 also looks unfair.