• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket All-Stars 2015 - Sachin's Blasters vs Warne's Warriors

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I would've bowled Sachin and Sehwag before that, it was obvious the quicks would get slaughtered

Daemon

Carl Hooper would probably average 25 with the ball in Windies domestic cricket

kof98

U19 12th Man
I saw a post earlier mentioning that Flintoff was left out of this. I could think of a few other names too but I'm surprised that no one has said anything about KP being left out.

It would have been nice if this could have been made to be more meaningful as a contest. Age limit restrictions..... maybe allowing the older bowlers a bit more leeway on the no ball line. I guess it doesn't matter because it's probably all about the publicity anyway which means the more superficial it is the better it serves that purpose.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Wouldn't it be even more superficial though if you start making allowances like more leeway on no balls?

The only change I would've liked is to see the likes of Ponting/Sanga/Kallis spread a bit more evenly between the two teams.

Daemon

It's just Sanga really. The dude is one of the best batsman ever and scored 3 ODI hundreds in a row just this year, it's grossly unfair.