• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket 2022

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't stop him looking out of his depth at international level though. I really don't think it matters how many wickets he takes in the CC, he just hasn't got the tools to get top quality batsmen out.
No completely agree with you re/internationals, bar the india series in 2021 hes never looked consistently threatening. Just think labelling him a "fine" CC bowler with his stats is a tad disrespectful.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Tom Haines with a double hundred. I think he needs a couple of seasons of good run scoring still but it's promising.

Gremlin

U19 Vice-Captain
Lanky going into their next match with a bowling attack containing Anderson, Mahmood and Parkinson.

Bohannon batting amongst others.

Almost wish Buttler and Livingstone was back from the IPL!

Very interesting to see how they get on.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Today could be a big moment for james bracey or marcus harris here. Bracey has 2 Hundreds this season so far and is trying to push his international credentials, harris rocked county cricket last year in the middle order and went berserk last match opening, runs against a lanks attack of jimmy-Mahmood-hasan ali-parkinson in english conditions could be the turning point for them.

Also, can I just say how disgusting this lanks attack is again. Reckon that's better then a good chunk of international attacks running around atm.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Somerset leave out Ben Green for the extra bowler.

Jordan Clark opening the bowling ahead of Topley, maybe to break up the left armers. Good to have SCurran back bowling

Jarquis

More surprising than the Gloucs opening stand is the fact Jimmy’s gone for more than one an over…

ImpatientLime

International Regular
and handscomb is goneeeeeeeeeee.

the worst overseas player i have ever seen at middlesex. worse than hilton cartwright. i have never seen a batsman lesser suited to playing in england. just sat back in his crease on off, fishing around his front pad with an angled bat at seaming balls. awful.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
and handscomb is goneeeeeeeeeee.

the worst overseas player i have ever seen at middlesex. worse than hilton cartwright. i have never seen a batsman lesser suited to playing in england. just sat back in his crease on off, fishing around his front pad with an angled bat at seaming balls. awful.
Was really funny watching our test batting lineup from the 2019 india series collectively **** the bed bar harris in county last year.

Chubb

International Regular
Yeah I get why you’d sign someone with his record in first class but you only have to watch him bat in the shield for half an hour to know he’d struggle in England. It’s not like he hasn’t struggled before for Middlesex either, surprised they got him back.

Jarquis

Missed Alex Davies moving to Warks.

Steketee needs to sort his **** out.

Abell scored more today than he has in his last 20 hits or something close to it anyway

Hasan Ali - can bowl.

Gareth Berg still doing his impression of Darren Stevena from wish.com