• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket XI - XII

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Name: RGEWS Cribb
Club of application: Port-of-Spain Porters
Email: prince dot ews at cricketmail dot net
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Greater consistency in batting

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's been about 90mins and nothing has come through. I'll check again when i wake up in 8 or so hours.
Nothing came through. :mellow:
I guess you could try catching me on MSN in about 4-5 hours from now or try and resend it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nothing came through. :mellow:
I guess you could try catching me on MSN in about 4-5 hours from now or try and resend it.
Nah. I'll just post it here.

I'll be needing stats for the first XI (minus England Test players or those that wouldn't be in their county side) for the as many of the counties as you can manage. Which ones do you think you can do?
I'll need:

Name: initials and surname - eg ME Trescothick
Number of Matches
Batting average
Bowling SR
Bowling econ
Bowling type
Bowling number

Also, I need the batting order for each county.
I'll need FC and OD stats. The first XI may be different for each form.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah. I'll just post it here.

I'll be needing stats for the first XI (minus England Test players or those that wouldn't be in their county side) for the as many of the counties as you can manage. Which ones do you think you can do?
Should be able to do most of them tbh. Will try like Blewy to get them done before the end of the weekend. Which email do you want me to send them to?

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
I presume the American leagues will be a mixture of overseas pros and some local clubbies? I hear Uttam wants a game.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I presume the American leagues will be a mixture of overseas pros and some local clubbies? I hear Uttam wants a game.
He signed with Maine, I hear. Some other names playing in the USA this year:

SR Waugh
ME Waugh
JL Langer
SI Mahmood
V Kambli
I Nazir

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
So Sah wont be messing up our perfromances at Lancs? good stuff.

Chilton
Mamesh
Loye
Law
Horton/Sutcliffe
Sutton
Chapple
Richards
Cork
Smith/Keedy
Anderson

Would be the FC Line up hopefully

Dydl

International Debutant
Looking forward to playing with Burkey, Smith, Bennet and Bochat. It should be good.

I'm in Perth at the moment staying with some cousins so I haven't been able to sign in until now... Hopefully more time to access CW now though...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to playing some county cricket - very high standard of competition with some really good players floating around. Personally, looking forward to working on my batting, especially in FC (hoping for a Michael Clarke-esque tightening of the technique) - and hopefully nailing down the #3 spot for the whole stint, with my recent change of preferred position. And, as always, I wouldn't mind having the occasional trundle, given Derbyshire's bowling attack. In the KP mould perhaps? :D

When does it start, anyway?