• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Harris

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I was listening on the radio to NZ v the Dutch. They said the next commentator would be Chris Harris. One of my kids (who is keen on cricket amongst other sports) asked if he (Chris) is related to Marcus Harris. I said I doubted it as it is a common name and Marcus is an Aussie. He said that's a shame because Marcus is a good player- I almost fell off my chair.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was listening on the radio to NZ v the Dutch. They said the next commentator would be Chris Harris. One of my kids (who is keen on cricket amongst other sports) asked if he (Chris) is related to Marcus Harris. I said I doubted it as it is a common name and Marcus is an Aussie. He said that's a shame because Marcus is a good player- I almost fell off my chair.
Change his school ASAP

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How do you hold that opinion of Harris as a cricket mad youngster. You better believe I knew who was good and **** back then!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am sorry your kid has been hanging out with @Flem274*