• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change of WCC Management

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last i heard from Greg we were still waiting on Gaurav (i think, apologies if wrong) to finish off updating some stats.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Probably bets if someone takes over. I'm not going to have regular net access for the coming...year.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hmmm quite shocked that Greg can't continue on with it. Tharmi i would be happy to see this continue after all this will be only my 2nd season with WCC.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
very interesting. i have always said i will put my hand up to run it if you all want me to so .....still happy

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I think we should make a thread to see who is still interested, considering the lack of post after Geg announce he was stepping down. I am getting the feeling that the interest might not be their anymore. Im still keen personally.

cbuts

International Debutant
mate ill try to give a hand if you need things done. flick me an email if you ever want a hand