• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: James Franklin

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

You may not be able to come up with many (I'm sure SoC will get a few though), but it's just a funny picture.

andyc

33/3from3.3 said:
JF's science teacher:OK james time to experiment with the wonders of G-FORCE
JF:OWWWWWWWW MY FACE
:laugh::laugh:

You and Bob should meet up some time

open365

International Vice-Captain
Barney Rubble said:
James Franklin is temporarily distracted mid-dive from fielding the ball when he spies a rip in the trousers of the nearby Scott Styris.
:D

Bob is forum member cricketplayer,quite a funny guy i beilieve

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
33/3from3.3 said:
JF's science teacher:OK james time to experiment with the wonders of G-FORCE
JF:OWWWWWWWW MY FACE
Ha ha, I hated the sience teachers at Wellington College. I don't know how well James did though, all I can remember is a couple of cricket trophies with his name on them.

Natman20

International Debutant
andyc said:

You may not be able to come up with many (I'm sure SoC will get a few though), but it's just a funny picture.
He looks like a mixture of tweasers, Patrick (from Spongebob Squarepants) Lying on an invisible bean bag and almost vomitting something out his mouth after seeing something funny on tv

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

James: "Now what you gotta do, is creep up reeeeeaaaallll slow... oh, look at that, crikey! He`s on the move! Terri, get a shot of this beauty!"

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Franklin: "Someone's coming!"
The Invisible Man: "Quick, shut the door. My scalp isn't gonna massage itself."

It's been a long day. :p

Slow Love™

International Captain
LongHopCassidy said:

It's been a long day. :p
LOL! I love this one.

This and your "flubber" one in the Gillespie thread have been two of the funniest (for me at least) for a while. And welcome back, seems like you've been away for some time. :)

Son Of Coco

andyc said:

Midway through his routine at the World Breakdancing Championships James' lack of practice when it came to performing 'The Wall' proved to be his downfall.

Slow Love™

International Captain
LongHopCassidy said:

Still, the caption that has me laughing the hardest, and probably my all-time favorite. :laugh:

Might just appeal to me, though.