• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: President Bush

cpr

International Coach
The US Governments 'Son of Star Wars' SDI plan looked a bit drastic when faced with the death star's midget child

cpr

International Coach
Seeing the ball late, only a quick duck could save george from a fate worse than pretzel.

cpr

International Coach
The ball failed to hit the wicket, but it did finally dislodge the chip from his shoulder.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

"We will not give in to these people`s plans. They have tried to scare us before and they will try again. But we shall not be moved! This is our country, and we will fight for it. I don`t care how many short-balls they bowl at us, we will remain strong and will not, I repeat, not play a pull shot down square-leg`s throat."

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
George Bush, taking a bouncer to the body after failing to take evasive action in time, learns the importance of an exit strategy.

cpr

International Coach
Name: George W. Bush
Line: Leg side.... known to be uncomfortable with anything left leaning.
Other: Close catcher required, needed for when choking on pretzel/falling off bike. Swing balls essential, despises anything that isnt straight. Fielder in the covers, incase he tries hiding his vietnam service/drunk driving convictions

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Stumped said:
Only a maiden double-hundred for Englands newest international save dthem from defeat against The Pakistan U18's

(Bit of reference to england having a load of foreigners, not the fact i think George bush is english:laugh: )

Matt79

Global Moderator
Dubya: I remember the paddle from my frat days but I still don't understand why a taping a tennis ball to my shoulder forms part of the initiation to the gang... Hope they break out the keg soon...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Name: George W. Bush
Line: Leg side.... known to be uncomfortable with anything left leaning.
Other: Close catcher required, needed for when choking on pretzel/falling off bike. Swing balls essential, despises anything that isnt straight. Fielder in the covers, incase he tries hiding his vietnam service/drunk driving convictions
Best. Captioner. Ever.

DCC_legend

International Regular
USA's new opening batsman G.W.Bush played an unorthodox straight drive against the India under 16s.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
As a Ricky Ponting impersonator George was pretty well qualified, the looks and leadership ability spot on, all he needed was a dosing of Just For Men and some work on that pull shot.