• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption: Andrew Symonds

simmy

International Regular
Ah... An image taken after the first Natwest Series Match... "Arrogant Symonds wishes he wore a helmet against steepling Harmison bouncer"

I can just see the headlines now hehe!

cpr

International Coach
'The Microbot Deathstar didnt quite have the power to blow up entire planets, but it did produce some cool static effects'

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yoda demonstrates his awesome hackysack ability in between giving young Skywalker Force 101 instruction.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Using maximum effort, and finely honed sphincter muscles, Symonds manages to produce a vicious turner from his backdoor.

Monty

U19 Cricketer
i can use my soccer skills to head the ball

or
symonds didnt relise he had a dandruff problem till he took the head and shoulders scal test

Last edited: