• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
SJS said:
Stephen "Yabba" Gascoigne, the famous Sydney "hill" barracker of the inter war period.
Yes that is him, well done SJS.

Burkey you were first with his nick name Yabba, so your turn :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I took a wicket in with my third ball in Test cricket. However, I was later no-balled for throwing in my fifth over. I was involved in another controversial incident later in my career, but telling you about that would give me away :p

Who am I?

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
Im a fast bowler. I took a wicket under strange circumstances on my first legit ball in test cricket. I only played 5 test matches and 5 ODIs. At the time of my final test i was only 27 years old. My final test was also the final test of my provincal teamate who played for than 50 tests and 100 Odis for my country. Who am I?

Ive got more clues if people need them

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
whitedazzler said:
Im a fast bowler. I took a wicket under strange circumstances on my first legit ball in test cricket. I only played 5 test matches and 5 ODIs. At the time of my final test i was only 27 years old. My final test was also the final test of my provincal teamate who played for than 50 tests and 100 Odis for my country. Who am I?

Ive got more clues if people need them
N.M.Kulkarni - the tall left arm Mumbai spinner?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
What do Gavaskar, Greenidge, Boycott, Bradman, Ponting, Hobbs, Stackpole and Miandad have in common ?

ramkumar_gr

U19 Vice-Captain
Which bowler holds the record for the worst ever bowling average in test cricket. He should be someone who should have played as a bowler (Qualification 4 tests )