• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Who was the 100th batsman to score a first class triple century ?

Mind you not the 100th triple century but the 100th batsman to score a triple century.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
burkey_1988 said:
From http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/sports_talk/stump_bearders/3230029.stm I don't know how reliable it is though

Dr RBJT Allenby, A Lancastrian in Yorkshire

I presume you noticed that Murray Goodwin's recent 335* was (at least if I've read my Wisden correctly) the FIRST EVER individual score of 335 in first-class cricket. What is the lowest individual score NEVER scored in first-class cricket?

Goodwin is the first to score 335. The lowest first-class scores still to be recorded are 289, 326, 327, 328 and 330.

So is the answer 289?
it is 289, sorry for not being there, i just don't have time to come on in the mornings

biased indian

International Coach
SJS said:
Who was the 100th batsman to score a first class triple century ?

Mind you not the 100th triple century but the 100th batsman to score a triple century.
GA Hick??

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I think SJS has gone away for a while, so We may as well get on and post another question ! When he does return, SJS can confirm the correct answer !

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Here's an easy one to kick start the thread, (the condition being that the person posting correct answer will post next question!!)

Question

What is the highest score without a bye being conceded and who was the keeper ?

And that takes me to 2000 !! :cheers: :jump: :drunk:

Last edited: