• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Who has never won a match on the Jampore beach in Daman, 165 kms from Bombay, on the West Coast of India ??
:p :p :p

bryce

International Regular
man that took a few goes.

Who is the only current New Zealander to have played for 4 of the 6 domestic sides ?

Sudeep

International Captain
bryce said:

Who is the only current New Zealander to have played for 4 of the 6 domestic sides ?
Current, as in the side touring Australian ATM?

bryce

International Regular
no, out of players that are currently active in the New Zealand domestic circuit, sorry about the confusion.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
bryce said:

Richardson ?

From what I can see Richardson and Paul Wiseman have played for three sides each :huh:

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
SJS said:
Richardson ?

From what I can see Richardson and Paul Wiseman have played for three sides each :huh:
richarsdon has only played for otago and auckland while wiseman has played for three teams auckland, otago and canterbury.

bryce

International Regular
i am only on for 20 more minutes so i will hand out a clue...

He played 12 ODI's for New Zealand in the 1997/98 season but has never been capped in Test Matches(these were his only international matches btw).

Sudeep

International Captain
Which format are we going by?

If we're going by the new one, here's a query - Has he played international cricket?

bryce

International Regular
i'll do queries if thats what you want since it is a bit of a toughie, you would have noticed it by now but i have answered your question :)

Sudeep

International Captain
bryce said:
i'll do queries if thats what you want since it is a bit of a toughie, you would have noticed it by now but i have answered your question :)
Full Name: Llorne Gregory Howell

Major Teams: Canterbury, Central Districts, Auckland, New Zealand.

He's played 12 matches, but that's only three sides. :mellow: