• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can Cricketweb make a strong cricket team?

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
HAHA
the worst post ever,
Living in america or australia,I can beat you hands down bat or bowl.At age of 11 What I have accomplished no body can in here can.So shut the f up

Haha ok then i believe you.. I can't wait to see you put the world into a spin ( great pun ) with your bowling ability. Tell me something cricket player do you even play on grass wickets?

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
Seriousely that was a stupid post,

Just because he plays cricket in new zealand he thinks he is much better then those people who play cricket in America,

It doesnt make sense to me,That was one stupid post that I have seen so far in this web,What an idiot,Want to met this fool one day and show him what cricket real is,****.

He should worrie about his team getting thrashed all around by Bangladesh,Idiot

I am not saying that you aren't good but you have to put it in perspective. You are probably playing against quite weak opposition considering cricket isn't very strong in America and therefore your statistics won't be as good as they sound.

By the way how old are you? Come talk to me when you have faced someone bowling 125 kph on a grass top.

southern man

U19 Cricketer
cricket player said:
Even Though I am younger then him 4 years,but I will probably be more talented then him,just because he was born in New zealand he thinks he is much better then those people who plays cricket in usa,

work your *** of 24 you wont be talented enough then,Wish I was in new zealand I would have kicked him right in the guts after beating him in a cricket match,

Well, he is probarbly correct. While we don't have the highest cricketing standards in the world, we would certainly be a few notches up from the cricket played in the USA. So a player with good averages in the US would more than likely be an average player in more developed cricket nations, mainly due to competition.

cricket player

International Debutant
southern man said:
Well, he is probarbly correct. While we don't have the highest cricketing standards in the world, we would certainly be a few notches up from the cricket played in the USA. So a player with good averages in the US would more than likely be an average player in more developed cricket nations, mainly due to competition.
People who play cricket arent from usa they are from pakistan,india,sri lanka,
Who use to play top level such as my self in those countries,I played top level cricket in pakistan. I assume it was because I played in a test playing nation :blink:

India,pakistan,sri lanka will hands down are much better cricketing nations then New zealand so in this I assume I am a good player because I played cricket in pakistan who has a better national them then new zealand?

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
Who use to play top level such as my self in those countries,I played top level cricket in pakistan. I assume it was because I played in a test playing nation :blink:

India,pakistan,sri lanka will hands down are much better cricketing nations then New zealand so in this I assume I am a good player because I played cricket in pakistan who has a better national them then new zealand?

Why are you deleting your posts? You are a class A moron. Dreams are free but you are abusing that privilege..

How old are you? India, pakistan and sri lanka hands down better cricketing nations than NZ? I don't think so.

southern man

U19 Cricketer
cricket player said:

Yet only one is rated higher than us in both forms of the game, So how are they hands down better nations. Last time we played one of those Nations in a test series we beat them, so yet again you are proved wrong.

So when did you leave Pakistain?

Because there is no way you could say that you have played at a high level, when the grade you were playing in would be around U13's. That is not a top level. Also if your such a talented player why do you have such a middle range batting average, I mean 27. That really is nothing special, The top players that I know are average atleast in the 50''s and 60's in seniors and national age grade tournament, and if they are all rounders they would have a similar bowling average to the one you showed. Except they would play at a much higher level.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scallywag said:
Being the only one who knows anything about captaincy I select myself as captain. :D :D
That at least ensures that CW XI will be in a position to put the pressure on (themselves), and when push comes to shove, snatch glorious defeat, or at least a tie, from the jaws of victory.

cricket player

International Debutant
Blaze said:
Why are you deleting your posts? You are a class A moron. Dreams are free but you are abusing that privilege..

How old are you? India, pakistan and sri lanka hands down better cricketing nations than NZ? I don't think so.

India
Pakistan
Sri lanka
Are better then New zealand

So now I am a good player because I played cricket in a country such as pakistan who is a cricketing nation and better then new zealand?

Scallywag

Banned
luckyeddie said:
That at least ensures that CW XI will be in a position to put the pressure on (themselves), and when push comes to shove, snatch glorious defeat, or at least a tie, from the jaws of victory.
Guess who's batting at 11 and fielding fine leg.

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:

India
Pakistan
Sri lanka
Are better then New zealand

So now I am a good player because I played cricket in a country such as pakistan who is a cricketing nation and better then new zealand?

NZ are better than the first two at ODI's and even with Sri Lanka. They just beat Sri Lanka in a test series and beat India last time they came out here.

Anyway it doesn't matter because the stats you gave are from your American competition not from when you played in Pakistan.

Oh and high level cricket doesn't really start happening until you are at least 17 although not even that is a particuarly high standard. Under 19's is the real stuff

cricket player

International Debutant
southern man said:
Yet only one is rated higher than us in both forms of the game, So how are they hands down better nations. Last time we played one of those Nations in a test series we beat them, so yet again you are proved wrong.

Because there is no way you could say that you have played at a high level, when the grade you were playing in would be around U13's. That is not a top level. Also if your such a talented player why do you have such a middle range batting average, I mean 27. That really is nothing special, The top players that I know are average atleast in the 50''s and 60's in seniors and national age grade tournament, and if they are all rounders they would have a similar bowling average to the one you showed. Except they would play at a much higher level.
The reason my batting average is at 27 is because I ****ing bat at number 6
and because I play with people who are older then me.in 3 months or so I will playing for usa under 19,

I am not saying I am really talented,but it is wrong to say that my average doesnt count because i played cricket in usa,as what blaze was suggesting in his post.

Such as loser Blaze

Blaze

Banned
southern man said:

Excellent Post. My thoughts exactly

cricket player

International Debutant
Blaze said:
NZ are better than the first two at ODI's and even with Sri Lanka. They just beat Sri Lanka in a test series and beat India last time they came out here.

Anyway it doesn't matter because the stats you gave are from your American competition not from when you played in Pakistan.

Oh and high level cricket doesn't really start happening until you are at least 17 although not even that is a particuarly high standard. Under 19's is the real stuff

Last ime I checked (2003) pakistan beat new zealand 5-0 in odis and also in the test.

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
I am not saying I am really talented,but it is wrong to say that my average doesnt count because i played cricket in usa,as what blaze was suggesting in his post.

Such as loser Blaze
Batting at No 6 is arguably the easiest place to bat..

What I am saying is that you cannot read too much into your stats because I believe that you won't be playing a particuarly high standard of cricket because America isn't a strong cricketing nation.

I will give you this example. We have an exchange student who has just come to our school. He has played rugby for Italy under 19's yet he isn't good enough to play for our first XV. Our first XV is in the third division in Wellington college rugby.

cricket player

International Debutant
Blaze said:
Excellent Post. My thoughts exactly
Average doesnt show how good you are,

grounds in here are full of grass,timing the shot and it wont go any where so tell me how can i average 60 in here?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scallywag said:
Guess who's batting at 11 and fielding fine leg.
That's an awful lot higher than I'd play myself, and although one leg is fine, the other one isn't all that good.

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
Last ime I checked (2003) pakistan beat new zealand 5-0 in odis and also in the test.
Is that all you can take out of my post. What about the other part where you claimed that Sri Lanka and India are better sides than NZ?

NZ won the most recent ODI series between the two sides 4-1 and lost the tests 1-0.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricket player said:
You're suggesting Pakistan is a better allround team than New Zealand?