• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calendar Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Here is the draw for Round 1 below - R2 will be the reverse of R1 with any players joining after this point and before end of R1, joining the end of R1 order and start of R2 order.

R11 will be based on those with toughest draws in odd numbered rounds first. R3 to R11 will be done once Round 1 is finished.

* Also note the draft will still start Boxing Day but with time differences - posting the order here. 12 hour timeouts for any turns starting before 11.59pm Boxing Day UK time, 8 hour timeouts thereafter.

Round 1 order

1. Line and Length
  2. ataraxia
  3. Howitzer
  4. Trundler
  5. AndrewB
  6. mr_mister
  7. Capt_luffy
  8. AndyZaltzHair
  9. Himannv
  10. Pothas
  11. JOJOXI
  12. Patience and Accuracy+Gut
  13. Bitmap
  14. Krypto
  15. Fuller Pilch
  16. Kenneth Viljoen
  17. Honestbharani
  18. SillyCowCorner1

ataraxia

International Coach
I guess with all my upping of him recently I can't but pick Imran Khan (October) as lead bowler and #6 bat.