• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CA Cup - Quarter Final & Marc Cup Teams

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Heres my team...

S Mason
D Hills
R Ponting
M DiVenuto
S Young (c)
D Wright
T Pinnington (wk)
S Watson
S Tubb
D Saker
G Denton

IN: S Mason (Debut)
OUT: Cox (Poor form 0,0,36,0)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Marc Cup teams please post your 3 teams in order of playing...

So team for game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Steve Waugh The GUN

Cricket Spectator
Teams for the WHOLE Marc Cup

A.Gilchrist(WK and Capt)
J.Langer
Hussey
Martyn
Campbell
Katich
Goodwin
Hogg
Harvey
Angel
Williams
I've taken out Meulman because the game would not let him bowl and replaced him with the ever aggressive Ryan Campbell. Looking to do very well in the Marc Cup and hope my players dont get butterflys in their stomachs.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey u guys, thought i should point out i am playing at warwickshires home ground in the ca cup 1/4 final. isnt that where u guys are this weekend also

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Just to let you know guys...the umpires and match referees will be watching these games very closely. Any dissent will be sevevely punished!!

Graham

3rd Umpire
The Lancashire side to play Yorkshire is:

A.Swann, T.Roberts, N.Fairbrother, R.Dravid, G.Lloyd, A.Flintoff, W.Hegg(wk), C.Schofield, G.Yates, K.Hogg, G.Maiden.

Only change to the side that lost to NSW is Hegg coming back in for Haynes.

Slats

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Here is my team for ca cup

M.Hayden
J.Maher
S.Law
M.Love
A.Symonds
W.Secombe
N.Hauritz
A.Bichel
J.Hopes
J.Dawes
M.Kasporwicz

COME ON BOYS
QUEENSLANDER...QUEENSLANDER :D :D :D

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
N.McKenzie
R.Blakey
D.Byas
A.McGrath
M.Vaughan M.Wood
G.Fellows
C.White
G.Hamilton
G.Estub
D.Gough

Or no change try and get some consistancy
8D 8D

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent have had some trouble getting back from their last game vs SA, and it has been bought to my attention that they will be very unlikly to get back for the first match of the Marc Cup for the encounter with WA. So Kent will be sending a 2nd X1 team for the opener. It was reported that Rich was going to try out new players, but I don't think he ment quite this far!

Lets hope SA have better luck getting to England!!!

The Kent team for the match vs WA

M.Banes
A.Louden
E.Smith*
G.Jones+
J.Golding
R.Ferley
J.Tredwell
J.Hewitt
A.Khan
D.Masters
B.Trott

This team unfortunatly is very bowler sided and the batting isn't very strong, but like GB said on the chat last night, you don't want to throw a superstar into the draft at the end of the season, so I want to have a look at everyone.

Expect a slightly more regular team for the two other games, which will be announced soon.

[Edited on 7/1/02 by Rich2001]

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Interview with Hamshpires manager

I : The Queensland team has been named , what are your thoughts

R : Oh mate , thats a really strong team they got there, my young team has to work together to win the game to get through

I : When can we see your squad ?

R : Oh i wont be naming the squad until Thursday Friday .

I : What do u think are your chances of winning this game ?

R : Queensland is a good team , we will put up a good fight hopefully , it will be an interesting game to follow. Thanks