• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burgey average vs Women in Tests

Shady Slim

International Coach
Burgey slots in at preferred position (4) for Australia for 50 tests in the next 5 years (and doesn't get injured). Perry and Lanning can decide between them who bats 3 and 5, they can alternate if necessary. Average prediction?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sadly for my h8ers, I’m a picture of health. Cholesterol perfectly fine, blood sugar perfect and according to the doc, I have the blood pressure of a ten year old.

Combined with getting the all clear from the ortho on the ankle yesterday, these point to a run at the light Heavyweight title of Balmain next year*.

*subject to the outcome of tonight’s birthday drinks and associated visit to Thredbo.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sadly for my h8ers, I’m a picture of health. Cholesterol perfectly fine, blood sugar perfect and according to the doc, I have the blood pressure of a ten year old.

Combined with getting the all clear from the ortho on the ankle yesterday, these point to a run at the light Heavyweight title of Balmain next year*.

*subject to the outcome of tonight’s birthday drinks and associated visit to Thredbo.
Hey, Benjamin Button

Gob

International Coach
Burgey slots in at preferred position (4) for Australia for 50 tests in the next 5 years (and doesn't get injured). Perry and Lanning can decide between them who bats 3 and 5, they can alternate if necessary. Average prediction?
Can I slot in in between Perry and Lanning and if i do, can the privilege be extended to other aspects as well ie shower