• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Breaking News* New team for Season XIII

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quietly hoping Justin Langer is one of the players signed up, same goes for Martyn.

HeathDavisSpeed

Heath, as an ex-international pace-bowling hearthrob sensation, it would be fitting of a man of your caliber to spearhead the attack in this Masters XI. Have you recieved an offer from the CWBCC as of yet?
Thanks for asking, Shaggy. As a former non-Jamaican singing sensation, have you been asked to join a Pro-Am team?

Personally, I haven't received the invite yet, though it could always be in my pigeon-hole down at the local pub or TAB. I'll check later and let you know.

Loony BoB

International Captain
No need to stick with colours these days, it's not like they're one of the original four teams which have the colour names. I think it should simply be All Stars or Goff's Retirement Village or something. :p

HeathDavisSpeed

Dave Mohammad must get the nod, surely.
Surely Rawl Lewis would be ahead of big Dave. Those stats take some beating.

The Rumour Mill is suggesting that Dominic Ostler may be lured out of retirement and Chris Kuggelijn could prove some non-spinning-spinners for the all-stars.