• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Board meeting - IMPORTANT

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Cloete said:
although it's a pay-out. i tend to agree with u! o btw seeing as tho i'm attending the meeting do i get sriram's sim :D
Its not my sim :D
Its the World Club Cricket Sim :D

Sriram

Cloete

International Captain
Cloete said:
although it's a pay-out. i tend to agree with u! o btw seeing as tho i'm attending the meeting do i get sriram's sim :D
:( well maybe if i do become that 8th member :P:D:duh:

nibbs

International Captain
wtf!?!?! I'm always at school!!! On Tuesdays I come home at lunch though and the sometime on Friday, but I hardly miss a day...

Cloete

International Captain
nibblet said:
wtf!?!?! I'm always at school!!! On Tuesdays I come home at lunch though and the sometime on Friday, but I hardly miss a day...
calm down.... i think it was a joke ;). also interesting that simon's never at work.... o wait, that's right simon doesn't have a job:duh: how silly of me ;);):lol::lol: