• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest plodders in international cricket history.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Camel56 said:
To be honest you're the one playing silly buggers richard. Your mistake re infinitely was a total stuff up and it would be appreciated if you could admit it.
Admit a mistake I've shown quite clearly I didn't make.
Same way Murali is a chucker because you say he is, despite superiors of you (if you can even acknowledge their existence) saying otherwise.
I know Mr Jones's opinion of you would rise if you could do so and as it is very low at the moment i think it is imperitive that you do something to raise it.
Really? Well, news-flash: I couldn't really give a toss whether it rises or not.

Camel56

Banned
Sorry to tell you rich but you most certainly did make a mistake. You said infinitessimally or some other piece of dribble when what you meant was infinitely.
I think you'll find Murali is a chucker, not because i say so but because people who actually know what they;re on about say so. All i ever seen to see out of your mouth is dribble and a lot of it. Time to clean up that habbit.

I think you should care about Jonesy's opinion of you. After all he is Australia's leading social commentator and one of the most influential people in the media. I guess you are resigned to a life of mediocraty though. Trying to improve you social standing is probably a move you are unable or unwilling to take at this stage of your pathetic life.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Camel56 said:
Sorry to tell you rich but you most certainly did make a mistake. You said infinitessimally or some other piece of dribble when what you meant was infinitely.
No, I didn't say infinitessimally, and you thought I did. And no, I didn't mean infinately, either. Otherwise, funnily enough, I'd have said infinately.
I think you'll find Murali is a chucker, not because i say so but because people who actually know what they;re on about say so.
Or rather they don't know what they're on about, because they believe their eyes rather than scientific findings.
All i ever seen to see out of your mouth is dribble and a lot of it. Time to clean up that habbit.
All I ever see off your keyboard is fake, not-remotely-funny arrogance, uneducated comment on the game of cricket and attempts to make clever comments in tandem with your equally pathetic friends.
I think you should care about Jonesy's opinion of you. After all he is Australia's leading social commentator and one of the most influential people in the media.
Err, yes, of course he is.
Sadly, your fake little World is not actually part of the rest of our lives.
I guess you are resigned to a life of mediocraty though. Trying to improve you social standing is probably a move you are unable or unwilling to take at this stage of your pathetic life.
And of course you are oh so educated on my social standing, in your place several thousand miles away.
Your solo campaign to persuade the rest of us that your entire existence is anything other than mediocraty (or even mediocrity) is, I'm afraid to inform you, not bearing any fruit at present.

Last edited:

Camel56

Banned
Richard said:
No, I didn't say infinitessimally, and you thought I did. And no, I didn't mean infinately, either. Otherwise, funnily enough, I'd have said infinately.

All I ever see off your keyboard is fake, not-remotely-funny arrogance, ineducated comment on the game of cricket and attempts to make clever comments in tandem with your equally pathetic friends.
well what did you say and what did you mean?

"ineducated?" mate thats not even a word. Time to go back to school. I can see you have far too much time on your hands so it might be a worthwhile activity. Certainly it might change you from the unemployable rectal wart that you are into a contributing member of society.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Err, yes, time to go back to school, because I pressed i instead of u - clearly I must take keyboard lessons, because it's so unusual to press a the key next to the one aimed at on the keyboard, isn't it? 8-)
Interesting to hear this discussion of contributing members of society - something you again have no clue over, given your lack of knowledge of the relevant situational factors.
Interesting, too, to hear you describe someone with a full-time job as "unemployable".

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
Richard how, if you have a full time job, are you able to make 8,000 posts? shouldn't you be doing something more productive with your spare time if you have full time employment.. just a thought, only a thought.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 has a full-time job to my knowledge - he has more than three times my posts (though in 3 years more posting time).
I still make plenty of time for my normal 19-year-old activities (drinking... drinking... bit of drinking here and there... that sort of thing) but I really can't be bothered letting anyone else on the computer, just to sacrifice my time on CW.n. :dry:

Camel56

Banned
Posting on a cricket forum all day isnt a full time job nor is spunging off your parents. So you fail there again Richo.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yes, and of course you know oh so much about that again, don't you? 8-)
Master Of Assumption here, if we ever saw one.

cricket player

International Debutant
Camel56 said:
Can you please cease destroying this good thread? Apreciated.
camel56 i finally found the biggest plodder in cricket in test matches and also in odi' it is JAHAN MUBARAK FROM SRI LANKA'

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Camel56 said:
Can you please cease destroying this good thread? Apreciated.
Can you please cease destroying this good forum with threads like this rubbish?
Fat chance!

Camel56

Banned
What did i just ask you to do? Your inability to read is more proof that it is you who is UNeducated and nothing more than a pimple on a fat mans behind.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Still the random, baseless insults flow...
I don't, frankly, give a flying fu<k what you told me to do.
I can read it quite clearly and I have absolutely no intention of doing it.

Camel56

Banned
Yet more proof. My point has been proved.
Now, back to the plodders? I still think Mike Whitney is right up there with the biggest of them. In the mental plodding stakes Richard is clearly streets ahead.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Camel56 said:
Yet more proof. My point has been proved.
Be interesting to see how many others think so.
Probably, indeed, as few as think you know more than learned scientists on the chucking issue.

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
Richard said:
Be interesting to see how many others think so.
Probably, indeed, as few as think you know more than learned scientists on the chucking issue.
D1ck he is baiting you mate and you have fallen hook line and sinker.

If you think this thread is rubbish then don't contribute to it.

Bruce Morrison is right up there as far as plodders go. Only had the fortune to represent his country (NZ) once.. back in the sixties. He is the profesional coach at my club. His stats in that one game were terrible. A top plodder

M I NO Runs HS Ave 100 50 Ct St
Batting & Fielding 1 2 0 10 10 5.00 0 0 1 0

O M R W Ave BBI 5 10 SR Econ
Bowling 31 5 129 2 64.50 2-129 0 0 93.0 4.16