• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Upcoming Player From Non Test Playing Nations!

Best Emerging Player?

• Rodney Trott (Bermuda)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Obanda (Kenya)?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahmed_Tariq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My Choises:
01) Chris Douglas (Bermuda)
02) Rodney Trott (Bermuda)
03) Alex Obanda (Kenya)
04) Hiren Varaiya (Kenya)
05) Gary Wilson (Ireland)
06) Paul Stirling (Ireland)
07) Mudassar Bukhari (The Netherlands)
08) Eric Szwarczynski (The Netherlands)
09) Kyle Coetzer (Scotland)
10) Majid Haq (Scotland)
Chris Douglas is certainly one of the better players from Bermuda and is an excellent choice.

Rodney Trott, maybe. I haven't seen him play.

Alex Obanda, same goes for him. Haven't seen him play at all. I have heard that he's pretty good, though.

Hiren Varaiya, definitely. A very handy bowler and excellent stats uptil now.

Gary Wilson, never even heard of him. :blink:

Paul Stirling, yeah you can consider him one of the good ones.

Mudassar Bukhari, what is he? A bowler, a batsman or an all-rounder? :blink:

Eric Szwarczynski. Yeah, he certainly deserves to be on the list. Pretty cool player.

Kyle Cotzer. Nah, never heard of him. Amazes me how ignorant I am. :dry:

Majid Haq. He's a good player but it would be too naive to call him 'upcoming.' :laugh:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Chris Douglas is certainly one of the better players from Bermuda and is an excellent choice.

Rodney Trott, maybe. I haven't seen him play.

Alex Obanda, same goes for him. Haven't seen him play at all. I have heard that he's pretty good, though.

Hiren Varaiya, definitely. A very handy bowler and excellent stats uptil now.

Gary Wilson, never even heard of him. :blink:

Paul Stirling, yeah you can consider him one of the good ones.

Mudassar Bukhari, what is he? A bowler, a batsman or an all-rounder? :blink:

Eric Szwarczynski. Yeah, he certainly deserves to be on the list. Pretty cool player.

Kyle Cotzer. Nah, never heard of him. Amazes me how ignorant I am. :dry:

Majid Haq. He's a good player but it would be too naive to call him 'upcoming.' :laugh:
Trott, Stirling, Obanda are all prodigies from their various u19 teams, Wilson, Coetzer and Haq are based with counties most of the years so they hardly ever turn out for thei countries, as for the Dutch guys I do not know much about

Ahmed_Tariq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Trott, Stirling, Obanda are all prodigies from their various u19 teams, Wilson, Coetzer and Haq are based with counties most of the years so they hardly ever turn out for thei countries, as for the Dutch guys I do not know much about
Thanks a lot for enlightening me. :)