• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Pakistani and South African bowler

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Beleg, I must confess that, being an innate ***ist, my only reason for never having disagreed with you on this forum is that most bewitching avatar of yours, and the hope that you look remotely like it. Of late, however, I've come to appreciate that you've a knowledge and passion for the game superior even to Martha Grace's, and I'm beginning to suspect that you may not be of the unfairer *** at all. Kindly set my mind at ease.
:laugh:

Yawer has always been a fella.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This should be one of the easier ones.

Imran and Donald
Imran and Donald for me with no hesitation.
Imran Khan & Allan Donald.
Same as all these for mine, obviously. Donald untouchable among SAfricans and most others IMO, Imran the best seamer ever produced by the subcontinent IMO.

For others I'd have...
SA: Adcock, Shaun Pollock (for the first 5 years of his career), Peter Pollock, Procter.
Pak: Fazal, Wasim, Waqar (for the first 4 years of his career), Shoaib (when fit).

PS - it's about as fruitless comparing the Iqbal Qasims, Tayfields and Abdul Qadirs to these seamers as it is comparing the Lakers to the Stathams.