• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bowling celebration you have seen

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Matthew Sinclair did that to the Aussie fans after "that" catch in the VB series a couple of years back. Just pointed at them all.
That was in a Chappell-Hadlee game, not a VB one.

Almost certainly the best outfield catch I've ever seen.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
the man who scored a double century on test debut.. in the end maybe remembered insted for the greatest out field catch.. in the modern age. yay for youttube..

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
Anyone remember who Akthar pointed to the pavilion to after getting them out? I think he got a ban or fine for his actions, think it might of been Hayden.

umop 3p!sdn

School Boy/Girl Captain
Brett Lee's used to be fairly aggressive. As Adam Parore says "He'd get you out, run around with his fist in the air and tell you to **** off."

It's a shame we can't do the same in the schoolboy grades.

Agreed, I love seeing passion, at younger age groups. I've always been a big celebrator. Brett Lee's pumping is pretty sweet.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
dnt mark richardson (NZ) do a lap or something when he got a wicket in a test match..:huh:
Caught and bowled Mohammad Yousuf when he had scored a big hundred, I remember it well. Richardson let out a huge yelp and started running around in circles.