• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BBL Draft

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
So, I'm guessing this isn't a fantastical scenario where dead players can miraculously play but more of a modern day thing.

Was Bradman buried or cremated?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So, I'm guessing this isn't a fantastical scenario where dead players can miraculously play but more of a modern day thing.
Yeah, basically assume you're picking a team to play a game tomorrow, or in a month or something. Michael Holding may be alive but he'd presumably not be very good.

weeman27bob

International Regular
I'll throw in a free Merv Hughes for anyone who takes the Canberra franchise. If there's no interest in the next few hours, the Comets might conveniently fold and we'll get started on this thing.
Weeman to the rescue.

I don't want Merv Hughes though.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Round One[HR][/HR]Round Two[HR][/HR]

1. weeman27bob
  2. ohnoitsyou
  3. Dan
  4. Monk
  5. Spikey
  6. Prince EWS
  7. HeathDavisSpeed