• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2020

weeman27bob

International Regular
Whatever his faults, I couldn't honestly call Fury boring.
I think if you were ranking it on "personality" or character, which inevitably people will complain about at some point, you'd have Fury and Ronnie as the top 2, then a gap to Hamilton and then Broad, Doyle and Henderson way back.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stuart Broad's celebrappeals and expressions when his reviews are turned down should be enough for him leapfrog anyone on a personality basis tbh

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Won’t be watching a second of this. Hope Hamilton wins if it matters at all, and I don’t even follow F1.
Glad you're so indifferent, bloody annoying someone started a thread about it though.

Yeah Hamilton probably an okay winner, hate F1 though, and clearly in the much better car. So many idjits saying I'll vote for Fury to annoy him, when that was probably what he wanted all along.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
This was a must see programme for years because it was the only time you could relive the action. It changed a bit in the 80’s when the VHS recorder became the norm. It’s gradually deteriorated into the pile of dung it is now.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Have they announced who the candidates are for the team/coach of the year?

Assume the team of the year will be between men's rugby union team, women's rugby unions team and Mercedes?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Have they announced who the candidates are for the team/coach of the year?

Assume the team of the year will be between men's rugby union team, women's rugby unions team and Mercedes?
Liverpool/Klopp.

Hamilton won. But Henderson second? I had to Google Hollie Doyle when she was nominated, but she came third.