• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, what?

Anyway, Hendrik. WAFG.
End of Over 34: 182-2, runrate=5.35
Rimmer 7-0-46-0
Ocarroll* 9 (14 balls)
Hendrik 124 (112 balls)

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Picked up a few traits/preferences. The worst is my opening batsmen grabbing a lazy. He's only med/comp/resp or something, so he should be out on his arse sooner rather than later. My number 3 batsmen also got a spin bowling preference, will slip down the order now I'd say.
Having the trait ' lazy ' has it's benefits aswell you know? Also won my cup game playing against a quality team, next week I've got an easy game so I should be through to round 4 which I think is my equal highest run. I've never had much luck with cup draws unfortuneately.

Jarquis

Ah, brilliant, first week of the season.

Ray Southall - 17 yo, BT Rating=2,540
LH batsman, LFM bowler. He is an attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, respectable bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: mediocre Concentration: worthless
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: abysmal

Hmm, decent. Will probably train to about strong keeping, that's all I should need. His conc should improve with batting and keeping going pretty quickly, so I won't have to train him for too long.

Might be others, cant tell without atstumps.
Heh.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Fine. Train your resp 18 year old. There's resp 17yo's you there ffs.

Thought someone with a team and knowledge of your good self would realise he's ****house.
Haha, nice. Considering the seasons just started, and that I pulled him halfway through the previous season, he's not bad and is close to popping. Plus there's fact I don't want to spend money on buying a trainee. In any case, did you see in my original post where I admitted they all suck?

Stop the hatin', man. It's only gonna make you look bad.

Jarquis

It's only gonna make you look worse.
Fix'd (Y)

Anyhow, these are the trainees you helped me with ~2 seasons ago NZT.

Stuart Aulak - 19 yo, BT Rating=14,043, Wage=£2,372
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RM bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has strong batting form, proficient bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: strong Consistency: strong
Fielding: worthless

Ewan Daly - 19 yo, BT Rating=14,499, Wage=£2,590
A destructive LH batsman and a destructive LM bowler. He has strong leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has strong batting form, feeble bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal

Sudhanssu Khalil - 19 yo, BT Rating=28,013, Wage=£4,297
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious RFM bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has strong batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: woeful
Bowling: superb Consistency: quality
Fielding: competent

Craig Stols - 19 yo, BT Rating=19,711, Wage=£3,032
An attacking RH batsman and an attacking RH finger spin bowler. He has strong leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: strong Concentration: strong
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: feeble

Obviously they're all **** and should be replaced with 18yo Superbs, regardless of secondaries (see quoted post above).

Jarquis

End of Over 30 (2 runs). Team Goodhead: 62-2, runrate=2.07 (1st Inn: 118-10)
Trail by 326 runs. (Torpoint CC 100-10 & 406-3 dec)

Bricking this.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Glenn Paris - 24 yo, BT Rating=9,567, Wage=£2,117
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RH finger spin bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and competent experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has feeble batting form, respectable bowling form and energetic fitness.
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: proficient Consistency: competent
Fielding: worthless

700k. Might be a tad more than he's worth, I'm not sure. Either way, fits into the no 7 role of my side perfectly.

Jarquis

Martin is an attacking RH Batsman, and an attacking RH finger spin Bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and strong experience.

He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
Plays For: Torpoint CC
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 42,167
Wages: £8,763 p/w
Preference: Favours RH Bowlers
Trait: None
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: superb Concentration: proficient
Fielding: strong

Allahbukhsh is a defensive RH Batsman, and a defensive RH finger spin Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and feeble experience.

He currently has feeble batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Nationality: Pakistan
Battrick Rating: 13,634
Wages: £2,436 p/w
Preference: None
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: respectable
Bowling: proficient Consistency: respectable

Darrell is a destructive RH Batsman, and a destructive RH finger spin Bowler. He has strong leadership skills and mediocre experience.

He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 5,277
Wages: £536 p/w
Preference: None
Batting: abysmal Concentration: woeful
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent
Fielding: mediocre

Which one to turn to a leggie? Do leggies have an advantage to RH batsmen in the ME? If they do I think keeping Ocarrol as an offie would be best as then he'd have his trait to favour RH and then a natural advantage against LH.
Adeel is a defensive spinner and then Abrahams is crap. :/

Jakester1288

International Regular
Change him to a leggie?
Nah mate.

Alfie Fillery - 20 yo, BT Rating=34,010, Wage=£6,795
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive LH wrist spin bowler. He has superb leadership skills and mediocre experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has proficient batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: proficient
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: respectable