• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CC posters.

Dravid

International Captain
Lillian Thomson said:
If you open the members list and sort it by posts it currently shows there to be 177 members with more than 1000. I don't know how many are still posting currently.

You can count me out of any final line-up whatever the criteria. I don't have over 1000 posts but I do have an unfair advantage in that I have a pet tortoise called Gerald.
I'm not going by if you have 1,000 posts or not. I'm going by if you post often in CC. Turbinator doesn't have a 1,000 but still has most of his posts in CC and is known throughout CC so that's why I added him.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As for OT, for me it's mainly the fact that CC is often about debates (arguments), whereas OT is just general discussion, and is more laidback for mine. I really only visit CC when OT's kinda slow, but I'd have clocked up quite a few less than knowledage posts here (relying on efforts like this to see me through, tbh), so am definitely in.

Dravid

International Captain
Updated list. I think this should be good. If I'm missing anyone let me know, if I'm not I'll start tomorrow.

Dravid
Perm
Adharcric
SilentStriker
PhoenixFire
NZTailender
Jono
AussieDominance
aussie
aussie tragic
dontcloseyoureyes
PY
Dasa
pasag
shortpitched713
age_master
Eclipse
chaminda_00
Jason
luffy
Mister Wright
open365
vic_orthdox
Nnanden
Kweek
chooka_nick
andyc
Jamee999
Matt79
oz_fan
Craig
cameeel
Clapo
grecian
Neil Pickup
Samuel_Vimes
BoyBrumby
Matteh
Got_Spin
archie mac
Goughy
Turbinator
Anil
nightprowler10
Langeveldt
Jungle Jumbo
Pratyush
SJS
Barney Rubble
Geraintismyhero
Buddhmaster
superkingdave
steds
TT Boy
honestbharani
Fusion
FaaipDeOiad
Son of Coco
Slow Love
Sir Redman
_Ed_
Josh
Tim
C_C
SirBloody Idiot
howardj

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid said:
I'm not going by if you have 1,000 posts or not. I'm going by if you post often in CC. Turbinator doesn't have a 1,000 but still has most of his posts in CC and is known throughout CC so that's why I added him.
Oh yea noticed, thanks man, even though I don't expect to get past first round! :)

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Should be good fun, although I don't really expect to get anywhere. Just as long as SS doesn;t win it, I'm fine :) I'm sur ehe thinks the same thing about me.

adharcric

International Coach
PhoenixFire said:
Should be good fun, although I don't really expect to get anywhere. Just as long as SS doesn;t win it, I'm fine :) I'm sur ehe thinks the same thing about me.
Don't worry, neither of you are in with a chance. ;)

PhoenixFire

International Coach
At least SS isn't :laugh:

I just want to get further than him, I should get given leeway, he is 8 years older than me.

Dravid

International Captain
PhoenixFire said:
At least SS isn't :laugh:

I just want to get further than him, I should get given leeway, he is 8 years older than me.
I'm tempted to put you both in the same group.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I'm not sure whether I want that or not. I know he'll beat me, but if there is a miracle, I'll make sure he never hears the end of it.

Dravid

International Captain
Alright since there are 66 people on that list, I will make it 22 rounds with 3 memebers in each round. Please note...you can't vote for your self. If you do, you will be forced to get a lecture on Indian pace bowlers from SS.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Dravid said:
Alright since there are 66 people on that list, I will make it 22 rounds with 3 memebers in each round. Please note...you can't vote for your self. If you do, you will be forced to get a lecture on Indian pace bowlers from SS.
Start it ASAP, I can't wait/

Dravid

International Captain
Waitttt...I can't believe I forgot Sanz on that list. Added him, and now there will be just one round of 4 members, due to 67 people on the list. Will do draw right now and start it

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
Nah mate, its all good.