• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the AFL Stars

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Code:
Darren - It's just shoving and stuff, it's not like I'm one of those guys who beats up on a woman says:
Hird

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ohhhh Hird goes through in the closest battle yet 8-7

FINAL

Wayne Carey - North Melbourne Kangaroos/Adelaide Crows - Centre Half Foward

vs.

James Hird - Essendon Bombers - Half Foward/Midfield

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Darren - It's just shoving and stuff, it's not like I'm one of those guys who beats up on a woman says:
Good to see the best two players in the battle go up against each other in the final. Clearly Carey is my vote because he's a class above everyone else in this competition. He had it all, arobic capacity, strength, versatility, skill etc. I would suggest that in the past few decades, Ablett would be the only player to give Carey a run for his money, and even then my vote would go to Carey.