• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battick Cup - Draw

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Some interesting odds there... VCC are good value IMO. If everyone's fitness and morale was equal I'd have Viveash as favourite, but atm it's definitely nibbs.

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm definitely overrated at $11, and guys, I will find out tonight if I'm able to accept the friendly invitation - because I'm stuck in the boarding house otherwise. My sincere apologies if it doesn't go through

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Ah crap, you said you were going to tell me if you were available last night. I forfeit then i guess

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Scores from the matches in progress

Whenuapai CC 98-2(48*) Hamshaw in the 17th chasing Bushpigs 233-7
Jamees 999ers 92-1 after 16 chasing Magical Ponies 326-3
College Dropouts 102-3(17) chasing 343-2(Viveash)
WA 90-2(17) vs Scaly Piscine 311-5

Hoggy31

International Captain
End of Over 25: 140-2, runrate=5.60, reqrunrate=6.88 (311-5)

Street* 38 (43 balls)
Haughton 49 (60 balls)

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
He's still got a good chance, although Haughton just got out. 88 needed of the last 10, which is a pretty much what you'd be hoping to get on a hard and fast pitch.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Viveash 2/343

Nash 64
Kenna 99
Lockwood 74*
Wainwright 89* (51)

College Dropouts 220 a.o

Frazer 35

Wainwright 3/30
Garrick 3/39

Viveash won by 123runs

mom Kenna
mom imo Wainwright

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
No dice for Hoggy. Was looking good until the last four overs, but Emmanuel picked up some big wickets.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 11: 62-1, runrate=5.64
Dodd 6-0-41-0
Osman* 29 (30 balls)
Easton 28 (32 balls)

VCC batting against Kipper XI

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
kwek said:
End of Over 11: 62-1, runrate=5.64
Dodd 6-0-41-0
Osman* 29 (30 balls)
Easton 28 (32 balls)

VCC batting against Kipper XI
You better win... I've got everything in my CW MoneyMakers account riding on it (I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the account, but anyway...). :D