• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bandwagon Jumpers - CWXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloete

International Captain
Just wanted to alter my stats a bit.

If I play at 5/8 or halfback I want:
Seasons Played: 0
Attack: 10
Defence: 1
Kicking: 10
Temperament: 1
Position: 7 or 6

If I play at hooker:

Seasons Played: 0
Attack: 10
Defence: 10
Kicking: 1
Temperament: 1
Position: 9

I'll play either of the three positions, wherever I'm needed most!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry but the points you've entered are final, stats will only be altered when absolutely necessary.. don't worry your stats are fine.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`ll post this in the other place as well.

Seasons Played: 4
Attack: 9
Defence: 6
Kicking: 8
Temperament: 3
Position: 3, 2, 1, the centres, anywhere in the backs. PLEASE!

It`d be awesome if I could participate. :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
come on people everyone shouldnt be onto editing stats to become superplayers now..
yeah i agree. everyone seems so intent on getting a start they're mucking around with their original stats wanting to play in heaps of positions.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:
Sorry but the points you've entered are final, stats will only be altered when absolutely necessary.. don't worry your stats are fine.
So I'm staying at half back? That's cool. :)

If you eventually do need another forward, just give me a yell. A preseason on the 'roids is all that is required ;)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we'll just keep the current stats, and people will have to play out of position :-O Thanks for the offer though

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Number of Seasons Played: 0
Attack: 8
Defence: 6
Kicking: 8
Temperament: 5
Position: 13,10,9

Status
Not open for further replies.