• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Average watch: Kyle Mayers

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
He is playing his 13th test and currently has amazing numbers. How long will this last?

At the time of writing:
797 runs at 39.85 (2 100s)
26 wickets at 16.65 (1 5-fer)

Flash in the pan or the WI's best allrounder since Sobers?

Bijed

International Regular
His bowling has been really, really useful but his batting feels unreliable imo. I mean, you can't knock an unbeaten double to chase ~400, but until his current innings, he'd been pretty poor since. See where he goes from here, really

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Think he has been pretty amazing, and I was like this young guy is gonna go far... then saw he was 29 years old. So probably be a good jobbing cricketer for WI for the next 4 or 5 years.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Obviously behind holder as the sample size in tests is a lot smaller. He has had a very good start though and his bowling looks dangerous every time I've seen him. Plays all formats too so a real find