• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Off Season 2017

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
I was going to mention that brockley but you beat me to it.
I wasn't online on the weekend and I heard whispers that the previous high performance manager Andrew Dykes was about to get the flick.
It was reported for months on end anyway that a review of all CT positions were going to get reviewed anyway. Dykes getting sacked isn't a surprise, but I head NFI who was going to replace him and then it was...Drew Ginn?!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Aussies in County Cricket update:

Cosgrove 538 @ 59.77*
Handscomb 403 @ 44.77
Voges 230 @ 57.50
Pattinson 160 @ 80*
Bancroft 148 @ 16.44*
Bailey 83 @ 16.60

Pattinson 20 wkts @ 11.15*
McKay 14 wkts @ 30.21*
Hastings 8 wkts @ 26.50*

* = Div 2.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a ****ing beast Patto has been. Might have a case of being our best red-ball bowler at this point.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
My boy Cossie. Could there be a late career test call up? Please!

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
I've noted before how in the CA/players dispute it's been David Warner who's been the most vocal publicly about the issue and that seems to have become an issue for him.David Warner says Steve Smith 'could probably push more' as cricket pay dispute intensifies

Even if this dispute does get resolved this might lead to some friction between the two afterwards because if Warner is prepared to say this publicly (and tbf it is fairly mild) there probably is some stronger disappointment privately held amongst the players about Smith's lack of public statements on it.

Riggins

International Captain
Dave Warner coming across as the most intelligent and reasonable of all the parties involved in this debacle is the greatest indictment on CA

BpFH9AQIcAAtOb5.jpg

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aussies in County Cricket update:

Cosgrove 538 @ 59.77*
Handscomb 403 @ 44.77
Voges 230 @ 57.50
Pattinson 160 @ 80*
Bancroft 148 @ 16.44*
Bailey 83 @ 16.60

Pattinson 20 wkts @ 11.15*
McKay 14 wkts @ 30.21*
Hastings 8 wkts @ 26.50*

* = Div 2.
I remember like 10-15 years ago every Aussie in county cricket (and there was like 15-20 of them) would have a batting average of like 80

lol @ Bancroft averaging 16 in Division 2 county cricket. What a spud.