• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2022-23

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Harris has just tonned up in the CC too. He's in front imo.
Harris has a suprisingly good county record, has made 4 hundreds since he moved to gloucs. Doesn't change the fact that he's useless in test's and renshaw has done just as well vs the dukes recently in FC and better for AUS-A.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably been talked about before but what is the deal with Daniel Solway? Looked good and averaged 40 in his brief turn in the side but somehow couldn't crack back into absurdly weak NSW batting line-up? My assumption is it's selectors gone mad focusing on youth but he's not even that old.

Hoping there's a good reason like he retired for a better job, or even just lost form in grade cricket and couldn't buy a run. Would be very strange if he was still knocking the door down in Grade cricket but just wasn't getting picked.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably been talked about before but what is the deal with Daniel Solway? Looked good and averaged 40 in his brief turn in the side but somehow couldn't crack back into absurdly weak NSW batting line-up? My assumption is it's selectors gone mad focusing on youth but he's not even that old.

Hoping there's a good reason like he retired for a better job, or even just lost form in grade cricket and couldn't buy a run. Would be very strange if he was still knocking the door down in Grade cricket but just wasn't getting picked.
Had a bad run of form that coincided with NSW losing a ton of games, got binned off and struggled to make runs in second xi for the rest of the year is what happened I believe. I think he's back amongst the runs now in grade cricket but i'de have to double check that.