• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
one of the vic commentators went on about how it's just a lively wicket and they would be played if it was grade btw
It was a bit of a weird one in that there was not much sideways and nothing was keeping low, so it actually wasn't hard to stay in or make runs. There was just a much higher risk of injury than normal with those balls randomly lifting off a length every so often.

The SCG pitch also looks a bit weird as well in that it's green as **** despite the lack of grass anywhere other than on the pitch, and still doesn't look to be doing much.

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm pretty sure there was daylight between bat and ball for Khawaja. He's definitely a batsman out of form - he's had a number of poor decisions go against him this season.

Hatcher having a golden debut. Seems like a thinking bowler.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm pretty sure there was daylight between bat and ball for Khawaja. He's definitely a batsman out of form - he's had a number of poor decisions go against him this season.

Hatcher having a golden debut. Seems like a thinking bowler.
Yep and he's taken 28 wickets in 3 Second XI games this year so he well and truly earned the call up.

Gnske

Congratulations to aging prospective test cricketer Harry Conway on providing yet more proof that he's too good for the Shield.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Bloody hell, this is looking like it might be that Evan Gulbis 200 game all over again

What is it with mediocre imported Tasmania medium pace allrounders and completely dicking over the SACAs

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a new low for saca

Congratulations to aging prospective test cricketer Harry Conway on providing yet more proof that he's too good for the Shield.
NZ to pick Somers Somerville and Harry Conway for the New Year's Test

brockley

International Captain
Looking at the Redbacks bowling line up,Will Bosisto got a game for the Redbacks.That 1 wemt 2 the keeper,surprised Kelvin Smith hasn't got a run yet in front of Calder.

Gnske

Screw him, seems too nice. Conway's haircut and his celebrations, I think he's exactly the bogan tonic the Australian team needs. No one ever said the cultural crisis ended after all, I think he's the antidote.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Screw him, seems too nice. Conway's haircut and his celebrations, I think he's exactly the bogan tonic the Australian team needs. No one ever said the cultural crisis ended after all, I think he's the antidote.
how dare you, heart of gold this kid: https://twitter.com/CricketNSWBlues/status/1203263727455178752

NSW Blues @CricketNSWBlues
Harry Conway dedicated today's performance to the Bertus family, after Nick's mother Merryn sadly passed away earlier this week.
Our love and support are with the Bertus family, their friends and the Parramatta Cricket Club during this difficult time.

Gnske

how dare you, heart of gold this kid: https://twitter.com/CricketNSWBlues/status/1203263727455178752

NSW Blues @CricketNSWBlues
Harry Conway dedicated today's performance to the Bertus family, after Nick's mother Merryn sadly passed away earlier this week.
Our love and support are with the Bertus family, their friends and the Parramatta Cricket Club during this difficult time.
Heart of XXXX Gold, exactly the antidote we need.

Wholesome.

Midwinter

State Captain
This is extremely poor especially for this part of the season and after the poor pitch in the first round.

WA should be awarded the points.

Anyone know the difference between this game and the one at the SCG a year or two ago when when the Vics were awarded full points for the game due to the pitch.

(I had the opportunity to travel down for the game yesterday but decided against it because of something on at night and I could go on Tuesday, if the game was still on :@)

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Did the MCG pitch cost Siddle the chance to claim all 10 wickets in WAs first innings to go with his 200 test wickets, twin 50s and test hattrick?

Yes.

Btw, i love little battles in games where kinda unlikely players get each other out. Bosisto and Milenko

Gnske

I didn't even know Bosisto had gone over to SA, I was shocked.

Less shocking his score.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just realized Marsh has exactly 600 runs, on track for 1000. Also, what happened to Tom Cooper?

Leading wicket taker Gannon also not playing this round.