• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He batted the same against Tassie a few weeks ago for his ton too after batting in cbf mode against Queensland and double-failing. I can imagine him looking back at that first game and thinking "never again".
And moz smacked a quick hundred (after a slow start) to make it all even. Looks like moz is trying that again

brockley

International Captain
Yes D Solway is Peters' son.
Dean SOlway dofferent kettle pf fish.
1 season Dean Solway played for the Comets from his country origins,very confusing with D Solway in or around Comets xl.But D Solway has faded the last 2/3 seasons,and hasn't played for the Comets.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, I knew yesterday was too good to be true. The customary SACA collapse just came a bit later than usual

Although tbf it is much more overcast, ball doing a bit more than yesterday

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He batted the same against Tassie a few weeks ago for his ton too after batting in cbf mode against Queensland and double-failing. I can imagine him looking back at that first game and thinking "never again".
Also had that stupid T20 innings in between

Batting for him is really all in the mind

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Players today were left in shock as news reports have confirmed that Steven Smith was today dismissed by a bowler.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is anyone watching the Victorian stream? Labuschagne has faced 27 balls without scoring. It's it a green top?