• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hasn't even averaged 20 this season. I think he and Hasim Hameed need to go to an excellent therapist together.
From what I have seen, he’s still got the same technical problem (front foot going across crease rather than towards ball) that he had 2 years ago and it’s been the cause of virtually every one of his dismissals

Gnske

From what I have seen, he’s still got the same technical problem (front foot going across crease rather than towards ball) that he had 2 years ago and it’s been the cause of virtually every one of his dismissals
I do genuinely wonder how many times he's been out this year trying to play an on-drive with his foot going towards cover point.

I'd hate to see him a few years from now and say "Boy he reminds me of a young Rajendra Chandrika"

stephen

Burns hasn't done an awful lot since his test hundred. Has faced some tough conditions and made some nice 30s but hasn't kicked on in this half of the season. He's on the path to becoming a misunderstood cricketer.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some of the commentating on these streams is atrocious. They somehow lack any knowledge of cricket at the same time as seriously struggling to put together a coherent sentence in the English language. You'd think to be hired for this job you'd have to fill at least one of the criteria.

Starfighter

Some of the commentating on these streams is atrocious. They somehow lack any knowledge of cricket at the same time as seriously struggling to put together a coherent sentence in the English language. You'd think to be hired for this job you'd have to fill at least one of the criteria.
Sounds like you're watching the WA stream.